The amazing ZO Skin Health Acne Control (formerly Aknetrol) is formulated with maximum strength ingredients such as glycerin, green tea, pine bark, grape seed and red tea extract. These are all hard working antioxidants and anti-irritants and help to reduce redness and remove impurities from the skin.
Micronized benzoyl peroxide is the acne treatment ingredient that works to neutralise the bacteria causing acne. The ZO Skin Health Acne Control also contains tea tree oil for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of ZO Skin Health Acne Control:
- Neutralises acne-causing bacteria
- Unclogs pores
- Reduces redness
- Formulated with micronized benzoyl peroxide
- Contains with glycerin, green tea, pine bark, grape seed & red tea extract
How to use:
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if need or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor