Our aesthetic clinic is registered with the Care Quality Commission, and therefore we have your safety, along with the health and safety of our staff, at the heart of what we do.
We are a Registered Medical Clinic and your health and well-being is our priority.
What Measures We Are Taking
Our Team of Staff
- All of our staff have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- All of our team are fully trained in the correct application of protective PPE
- Our team will wear masks during your treatment
- Our staff are disinfecting furniture and clinical rooms with appropriate anti-viral products, and our premises are sprayed morning and evening with an anti-COVID purpose spray
- All of our staff are fully trained in infection control measures
- Our staff undergo daily temperature checks
- We have lateral flow tests available for all staff and their health is regularly monitored
- On arrival you will have a non-invasive temperature check carried out, and if this proves to be above "normal" then we will ask you to leave and reschedule your appointment
- We have the NHS scannable QR code available for you to scan into our premises
- There is hand sanitizer avaiable in every treatment room, on reception and in our waiting area
- We ask all patients to reschedule their appointment if they are feeling unwell or show any signs of COVID-19
- We politely request that patients wear a mask in the waiting / reception area. Maks are not required in treatment rooms or during treatment
We understand that during these difficult times, you may need to rescedule your appointment. We politely request that you give us 48 hours notice of this, as we are extremely busy and have a long cancellation list. This means that if you give us enough notice, we can invite other patients waiting to be seen to take your appointment.
We are a small, family-run business, and like many other businesses, COVID has affected us and continues to do so. We are happy to reschedule appointments in line with our cancellation policiy which can be found here.
If you cancel your appointment due to COVID (formally instructed to self isolate) with less than the required 48 hours notice, then we will NOT impose our cancellation policy if you provide a screenshot of your message from the NHS stating that you are required to self isolate. We will rearrange your appointment with no penalty. Please email your instruction to self isolate to email@example.com or text us with a screenshot on 07928595185
If you cancel due to COVID and are choosing to self isolate and do not send us a screenshot of your formal instruction, then our normal cancellation policy will apply, and your appointment deposit or treatment plan appointment will become forfeit.
We politely request the above, as we are finding it increasingly difficult to run our clinic efficiently, and when patients cancel at the last minute it means other patients who may have been waiting a long time for an appointment are disappointed.