Daily Sheer Sunscreen SPF50
ZO Skin Health Daily Sheer Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50 leaves skin protected from exposure to UV rays, which helps to prevent premature ageing caused by sun exposure. Natural melanin shields skin from ageing effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light, whilst the exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12™ antioxidant blend protects skin from free radical damage and harmful infrared (IR-A) rays.
Once applied, skin is left with a sheer matte finish in the non-greasy and quick drying formula. The complexion is hydrated, helping to prevent dryness, whilst also being water and perspiration resistant.
Benefits of ZO Skin Health Daily Sheer Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50:
- Broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, HEV and IR-A rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer matte finish
- Water & perspiration resistant (up to 80 minutes of exposure)
- Glycerin & propanediol restores, replenishes & retains hydration in the skin
How to use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours