Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
ZO Skin Health Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a mineral sunscreen which offers broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. Fractionated melanin helps to protect from HEV light with a lightweight and non-irritating protection. ZO Skin Health Broad Spectrum SPF 50 provides free radical damage with it’s 12 hour time-release antioxidant complex. This is an essential product for anyone looking to protect their skin from the sun, prevent sun damage and avoid clogging their skin and for those undergoing other treatments to prevent hyper-pigmentation while healing.
- Protects daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and HEV light
- ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays
- Ultra-mild formula suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Soothes the skin and helps to minimize irritation
- Titanium dioxide 5.7%, Zinc oxide 4.9%: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan: Help soothe the skin and minimize appearance of inflammation
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend which helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene glycol, Propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
Directions for Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.