If products are faulty or damaged we will offer a replacement or refund. Please return the product with it's original packaging stating the reason for return. We will also refund postage costs. If you have tried the product and are unhappy with the results, then please contact us via email to ensure that you are using the correct and appropriate product for your skin's needs. It is also imperative that you follow the directions given.
Some of the products we sell may have temporary side-effects for some people and these are usually resolved after a few weeks of use. We offer advice by e-mail and telephone if you need help choosing the right products before you buy. We will not refund or replace products that have been used or opened for hygiene reasons.
If you have a reaction to a product, then please tell us and we will inform the manufacturer of the product so that they can update their adverse incidents of the product. We will not however refund against such a product that you have shown sensitivity to, unless by prior arrangement with us.
It is OK to change your mind! If you wish to cancel your order, then please telephone us as soon as possible. If your order has not been dispatched, you will receive a refund of your payment, minus a 10% administration fee. If your order has already been dispatched, you will need to return it to us, using a secure service such as Special Delivery or courier. When we receive it, we will refund your payment, minus our postage costs and a 10% administration fee.
VAT is included at 20% in the displayed price.
Price Match Promise
Terms & Conditions
We will try to match a competitor’s price for a product under the following conditions:
NB) The competitor must be a genuine UK registered company and also be a VAT registered company. We do not price match against unregistered businesses or online auction houses.
1) We will require proof of the competitors lower price
2) The competitor’s product must be available to purchase online. We will not match prices for products only available to buy onsite/ in clinic. We do not price match auction sites such as eBay.
3) Delivery costs will be taken into consideration. If a competitor’s price does not include delivery charges, then these will be added to the product price to give the new competitors price. If this is still lower we will endeavour to price match.
4) We do not offer to beat a price. We will try to match it and offer a free gift. Free gifts are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for further cash discounts. Free gifts will be of the following nature: High-End product samples, perfume samples, lipstick/cosmetic samples, bath time accessories, makeup brushes. This list is not exhaustive.
5) A competitor’s product must be available in stock and ready to purchase immediately. We will not price match on products that are out of stock.
6) We will price match against competitor’s online advertised prices. We will not price match against further discounts offered by that competitor.
7) We constantly monitor our prices and those of our competitors. However, there may be some occasions where a competitor suddenly drops the price of a product. We will price match against competitor’s prices that have been sustained for at least one week.
8) Not withstanding the above conditions, there may still be occasions where we are unable to match a competitor’s price, or a competitor’s price may be unrealistic, or being sold at a loss-price. We reserve the right to refuse to price match and will inform you of the reasons for this decision.
For all purchases within the UK, there are 3 postal options: Free, Priority and Next Day Delivery. Free delivery parcels are sent by Royal Mail Second Class and takes 7-10 working days. Orders placed using the free delivery option do not take priority over other orders.
Priority Delivery is sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded and will require a signature and costs £1.95 regardless of the size of your order. This service takes 2-5 working days. Orders placed using Priority Delivery will be processed before all free delivery orders.
Next Day Delivery orders are sent using Royal Mail Special Delivery and cost £6.95.
For International orders, shipping fees vary dependant upon the size of your order. This will be sent by Royal Mail International Signed For, or Airsure.
If you are not in to sign for your order then a card will be left informing you that your parcel has been taken to your local Post Office depot. You can arrange to collect it from there, or you can arrange a redelivery with your depot. Post Office depots hold parcels for 14 days before returning them to us. If your parcel is returned to us as "not called for", which means that nobody collected it from the local depot or arranged redelivery, then we will treat this as a cancelled order and we will make a charge not exceeding 10% of the order value to cover costs we have incurred in receiving your payment, sending your parcel and paying for the return. We regret that we cannot be held responsible if the carrier has failed to notify you of an attempted delivery. Please contact the carrier directly. We will inform you of the refund amount via email. If you still require the goods please reorder. Your order will usually arrive within 2-3 days of it being placed, so if you are expecting an order to be delivered and it has not arrived, then please check with your local depot to see if they are holding it for you.
As part of our efforts to maintain a "greener" environment, we try to recycle some packing materials where possible, such as bubble wrap, polystyrene peanut chips and cardboard boxes. Please be assured that your parcel will be properly packaged, even if some materials have been recycled. We hope that you won't be offended or have any objections to this. If any products are damaged or broken when they arrived please contact us on 0845 389 9586.
Orders must be received by 14.00hrs to enable us to send your order by Next Day Special Delivery. Orders placed after 14.00hrs, and requesting next day delivery cannot be guaranteed to arrive the following day as our post is collected. In order to ensure Next Day Delivery, please place your order by 14.00hrs.
Orders placed on a Friday by next-day-delivery, are guaranteed to arrive before 1pm the following Monday. They are not guaranteed for Saturday delivery. However, there is a very good chance it may arrive on the Saturday, but it is not guaranteed. Should you specifically want Saturday delivery, please telephone to place your order with us, before 2pm on Friday. This service costs £11.95.
We will replace lost orders in full.* Please contact us if you believe your item has been lost in the post. We will give you a tracking number for your item - please check that your depot is not holding your item. Please note that it can take up to 10 working days to deliver your order, longer during busy periods such as Christmas.
*NB): If you believe your item is lost please contact us. We will check the delivery address that you supplied with you. If you have entered any part of your delivery address incorrectly on your order, including the postcode, then we are not able to claim against the loss with Royal Mail, and consequently cannot refund/replace your order. We use the address for delivery that you supply, so you must ensure that your delivery address and postcode is 100% correct. Please enter the digits carefully! If you are unsure of your delivery postcode, then check online at www.royalmail.com using their online postcode checking facility.
Most of the products in the shop are carried as stock items. If an item is in stock it will usually be posted to you the same, or next day. If an item is out of stock, it will usually be posted within 5 working days of your order being placed. You should expect your delivery within 10 days of placing your order. However, during especially busy periods of the year such as Christmas, please allow 15 working days for your order to reach you. If you have not received your order within 10 working days of payment, then please email and we will track your order.
The Data Protection Act
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We will only use your information for the purpose as described and we do not pass on your details to any other third party unless you have given us permission to do so. You have a right to access your personal data and rectify any inaccuracies.
Should you purchase of one of our products, we do not retain any payment details pertaining to the purchase however, we reserve the right to contact you in future regarding products and/or services provided by ourselves, and subsidiary companies, that we feel may be of interest to you.
10.2 Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device for recording and tracking visits to a website. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies and if you would like to know more about these then please click here.
10.3 We use session cookies to make your website experience easier on our site and these cookies will expire when you close your Internet Browser. Persistent cookies remain after you close your browser on your machines hard drive. These can be removed by changing the settings of your Internet Browser to ‘clear cookies’. To find out how to do this on your particular Internet Browser please visit this website allaboutcookies.org.
This privacy statement only covers the Outline Skincare website at http://www.outlineskincare.co.uk. It does not cover links within this site to other websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss and alteration of information under our control.
Changes to the policy
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, you can contact us through the Contact Us page or by surface mail at Tel: 0845 389 9586.
Glossary of terms
- Cookies are files containing information about visitors to a web site (e.g. user name and preferences). This information is provided by the user during the first visit to a web server. The server records this information in a text file and stores this file on the visitor's hard drive. When the visitor accesses the same web site again the server looks for the cookie and configures itself based on the information provided.
- Log files are files created by a web or proxy server which contains all of the access information regarding the activity on that server.