Price shown includes VAT.
Availability: In stock.£ 21.00
Gently Exfoliating Mandelic Acid Cream Cleanser for Normal & Dry Skin
Everyday cleanser optimal for all skin types, especially dry, mature, menopausal. Luxuriant silky textured, this cleanser will leave skin feeling perfectly clean,nourished and hydrated.
CreamCleanse can be used as a make up remover and also removes dirt, pollutants and impurities, whilst calming and soothing the skin with powerful humectants to hydrate and condition.
Because mature skin is usually drier than younger skin, CreamCleanse incorporates powerful ingredients including Natural Glycerin and Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter to hydrate and improve the clarity of the skin.
Also contains chirally correct L-Mandelic Acid to help exfoliation of dead skin cells, which make skin appear dull and tired. Soothing orange oils help to calm and soothe.
- creamCleanse has been designed for normal to dry skin - whether mature skin or not
- Gentle yet pore-deep exfoliation with lower dose L-Mandelic acid (compared to poreCleanse and betaCleanse)
- L-Mandelic acid is a potent exfoliator but unlike Glycolic acid, does not irritate, cause erythema or burning
- Natural glycerin draws water from the air and keeps the skin supple and hydrated, reducing surface skin roughness
- Organic orange oil helps calms hypersensitive skin following cotton wool usage
- Specially selected emollients (softening or smoothing ingredients) for creamy feel and incredible cleansing action
Cleanse skin twice daily. Apply an ample amount of the cleanser to a cotton pad or the fingertips and gently massage into dry skin on the face, neck and décolleté. Remove with a warm, damp cloth (dry skin); or clean cotton pad (very dry skin). In case of stubborn make-up removal, repeat product application several times until the cotton pad remains clean.
Follow with a Medik8 antioxidant product and then a Medik8 hydrator. We endorse the use of sun protection.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. If skin irritation occurs, cease use immediately. If irritation persists, contact a skincare professional or your GP.
Aqua, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mandelic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange Oil), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Citral